Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Continue using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
The term ‘SG ChildCare’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SG ChildCare or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of SG ChildCare, with copyright authorship for this collection by SG ChildCare, and protected by international copyright laws.
SG ChildCare grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site. You may copy information from this Website only as necessary for your personal use to (a) view, (b) save, and (c) print, or (d) e-mail it. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of SG ChildCare so long as the link does not portray SG ChildCare, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any SG ChildCare logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. You agree otherwise not to reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of this Website. You further agree that You will not use this Website to do any of the following (“Activities”):
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice.
This Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (the ‘External Links’). Since we do not possess any control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we will not be held responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY SG CHILDCARE ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. SG CHILDCARE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. SG CHILDCARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ITS SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE.
You understand that to the extent permitted under applicable law, in no event will or its officers, employees, directors, shareholders, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents or licensors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised or, knew of or should have known of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of this Website and/or Services.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations and disclaimers may not apply to you. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of SG ChildCare’s liability shall be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
All directory listings and content (including news and articles, events and SGCC Write-up & Others) published by and submitted to SG ChildCare are subjected to the following policies and disclaimers.
It is critical that we maintain a comprehensive and accurate directory listing database in order to meet the needs of our users. The information published have been collected and compiled by employees of SG ChildCare, community of users or other publicly available sources. We try to ensure, using commercially reasonable efforts, that information published on our sites are factually accurate.
• If you are a business who has not been included in our directory listing, or will like to correct or update any inaccurate information, please notify us by using Contact Us on the homepage or writing to us via email@example.com
• If you are an individual who has identified a business not included in our directory listing, or will like to correct or update any inaccurate information, please notify us by using Contact Us on the homepage or writing to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to us that we provide our users up-to-date and useful articles on a regular basis. The news and articles published have been collected and compiled by employees of SG ChildCare, community of users or other publicly available sources. All news and articles from external sources will be credited to their original sources.
• If you are an individual who will like to submit an article which you believe will be beneficial to the community, or will like to inform us on any inaccurate or outdated article, please notify us by using Contact Us on the homepage or writing to us via email@example.com
It is important to us that we keep our users informed about useful and interesting events on a regular basis. The events published have been collected and compiled by employees of SG ChildCare, community of users or other publicly available sources.
• If you are an Events Organiser or its affiliation, and will like us to include your event, provide more details and collaborate for advertisements, you may reach us by using Contact Us on the homepage, writing to us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting us directly via our business lines (9762 2737 / 9744 2738)
• If you are an individual who will like to submit an event which you believe will be beneficial to the community, or will like to inform us on any inaccuracies, please notify us by using Contact Us on the homepage or writing to us via email@example.com
SGCC Write-up is a form of paid advertorial that gives users the opportunity to have an exclusive and indepth look at some of our Childcare Centres as well as other products and services including books, toys and courses via detailed descriptions and pictorial representations not available in the standard listings. Other forms of advertisements available on our site include advertisement banners, star listings and adhoc collaborations.
• If you are a business owner or its employees (including ChildCare Centres and businesses of products and services) and will like us to advertise with us using one of our advertisement platforms (SGCC Write-up, advertisement banners, star listing or other collaborations), you may reach us by using Contact Us on the homepage, writing to us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or contacting us directly via our business lines (9762 2737 / 9744 2738)
• If you are an individual who will like to inform us on any inaccuracies within SGCC Write-up or any other forms of advertisements published on our site, please notify us by using Contact Us on the homepage or writing to us via : email@example.com